I am really focused on our mission at Shapr3D right now and am not looking for new opportunities, but I am always happy to talk, offer advice, or help make introductions. Get more details and connect on my Linkedin profile.
VP of Product - 2019 - Present
Shapr3D eliminates the unnecessary complexity of CAD to boost speed and efficiency for design and manufacturing teams.
I work with our Product and Engineering organization to help make sure we continue to deliver high impact improvements to the product, for our users and for the business.
As a member of the executive team, I work with our CEO and the cross-functional executive leadership team to ensure our business strategy aligns into impactful product strategy. I also help ensure the right foundations for a great product company culture and operational practices are established.
Director of Product - 2014 - 2019
Prezi is the zooming presentation software that uses an open canvas instead of traditional slides to help people explore ideas, collaborate more effectively, and create visually dynamic presentations.
- Collaborated with the cross functional team leadership of multiple teams to share Prezi’s product strategy, define the user experience journey, execute against plans, provide context to the go-to-market teams and coordinate release.
- Set business impact and user experience goals for product initiatives. Subsequently, monitored and shared the lessons of failed experiments and the results of successful rollouts.
- Led product discovery efforts for a cross functional team to develop a deep understanding of the dynamics of our target market and created the foundations for our strategy.
- Led cross functional teams to discovery and delivery of improvements to Prezi Next’s authoring tool, our business administration functionality, collaboration functionality, team purchase and expansion, and desktop applications.
- Collaborated with Sales, Marketing and Finance to create a Go-to-Market Strategy that would help Prezi transition from early adopters to a mainstream business market. Contributed through research on the competitive landscape, positioning documents, assisting in purchasing behaviour research and feature packaging.
- Mentored junior Product Managers on product development and leadership skills through regular 1-1 contact.
Product Manager - 2009 - 2014
Uniblue, wass a leading provider of software that helped improve the performance and stability of computer systems and was focused on applying a deep understanding of technology to maximise system effectiveness through simple, user friendly interfaces.
- Successfully pioneered and rolled out a number of product development practices to the organisation, including cross functional teams, improved tooling, product roadmaps, agile requirements, business cases for new projects and data driven product management.
- Led Engineering and Quality Assurance teams over a transitional period, during which I reduced churn, hired key specialists and reinvigorated our remote development team in Ukraine.
- Established an Innovation team within the product organisation to help evaluate internal and external opportunities.
- Led development of tooling for our Marketing organisation, enabling customised online sales funnels as well as Web and Desktop A/B Testing tooling.
University of London
Diploma, Information and Communication Technologys - 2009 - 2014
Final dissertation on: Applying User-Centered Design Techniques to Online Identity Systems:
Based on best practices in the fields of Digital Identity, Interaction Design and Secure Usability, this project derives a series of principles for the design of User-centric Online Identity and Authentication platforms. These principles are: Secure by default; Trustworthy Interface; Control; Context; Visibility; Clarity; and Feedback. Two key archetypes, identified during the practical component of this project, informed the creation of specific User Personas. Through these Personas it became apparent that factors such as the user’s perception of control over their identify are essential to the success of Online Identity and Authentication systems.
University of Malta
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Information Systems - 2007 - 2009
2021 - Present
- Product Led Growth
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Retention + Engagement
- Product Leadership